The first-ever Singapore Toy & Comic Convention featured a host of toys (general and designer), comics, animation, gaming, design, licensing and Cosplay from creative minds from all over the world, serving up an eye-popping visual feast and unprecedented variety and innovation in all the closely-related industries. website here.Actually I totally forgot abt this event, its yi who remind me and bring me go on Sunday. I was totally excited as I stayed at home most of the time on Sat and tat's explain why my packrat lvl so high now! LOL! But the application got BUG! DAMN BUG! I hope they faster fixed it, if not I need to find another substitute to kill my time! :(
Woke up abt 12pm in the noon, made porridge for myself and yi as brunch. And I decided to eat porridge every weekend! Because its healthy and I like watery watery porridge! :)
He said it was nice. And I'm glad. :)
We decided to train down to Suntec instead of driving car. Cos mayb it will JAM? cannot find parking lots? Oil very expensive? Wadever it is, we took train down! :)
On the way there, we saw COSPLAY ppl in their costume and makeup. But I think we went too late and din actually caught them on stage or in the convention hall. Its ok I'm not a big fan for anime.
BECAUSE ITS FREE! lol
The pirates attack!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm happy that i'm being attacked! die also must look nice! LOLThis guy very cute, he take pictures with us and nv forget to gave as leaflet to his counter as there's a new launch pirate game. Anyway we din went to his booth! lol! he nt handsome enough! :X
The actual toy was cuter! Nearly bought the toy but the gal say its not on sale! DAMN!!! Stupid!!
Why on earth they display and nv sell it! STUPIDDD!!! I wanted to get the tokidoki to-fu and get both of the designer to sign for me one lo! but but they nv sell! FAINTED!! So sad!
with dunno who and what is that! I'm with the same height with the black one! woohoo! lol
yi! with dunno who and what is it. >.<
I like this!! he is very style ! esp his ULTRA LONG GUN!! When he take pics with other ppl, he pose his super long gun out! I'm impressed!! haha
yi wanna act macho ah! lol.. erm good try dear! :)
tokidoki! thick outline rocks right yawen? haha
"don break my horn!!"
this is so cute! remind me of liying's brown 'L' puppet! haha
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! *show teeth!*

Its so hard to take pic with them, cos alot of ppl! tat explain y my face like so sian already! haha
to-fu queen? lol
The gigantic to-fu!! aiyo i don like their nose like tat! not nice! 
look! they are so big right! and i look 'tan' beside them right? whahahahahha
yi why you kill GLOOMY!! roar!
with the "SWEETEST" bear on earth! GLOOMY!! :D
happy tree fren! i still rem we watched happy tree fren from dunno whose laptop on roof terrence! they are so violent and gross yet they look cute! omg BIG contrast!
mario!!
I love to play mario.............. last time! :D
Astro boy!!
yi ask me to pose like him! haha! "yes sir!"
erm....
woohooooooooo!! ULTRAMAN!!! :D
tian yi even teach the ULTRAMAN to pose like this! faint! i thought ultraman should noe? haha
Is this alien? I cant rem what is this but its from some movie for sure! 


BIG IS NICE! lolWelcome to the world of LAO FU ZI! haha
*thinking*
*looking at camera!* cos yi take very slow! :X
AHEM!!! tats lao fu zi gf! chen xiao jie! don touch touch!! :x
they dating den suddenly got 1 extra take pics with them! haha
another extra! -.-
hello my camera! haha
now, yi's turn to help them to think! yi is chinese chess pro! haha
which one you like? none? haha
"LOOK THERE! THERE GOT MEI NU!!"
"OH THERE, THE MEI NU!" lol. (pardon me for my nonsense)
Now got shuai ge!! look there~~~ :)
IM TALLER DEN HIM! WHAHAHAHAHAH!
cant rem what toy is this. but yi say it look like be@rbrick but FAT VERSION! lolWelcome to the world of LEGO!!
take a look at them, they are so grand and nice man! i wonder how long they need to build all of this! If you love singapore i think you might like their work! because their theme is abt SINGAPURA! haha

merlion, marina, changi airport!
yi like this the best! its really nice! LEGO MERLION!
this remind me of perry! haha
Glow In the dark version!! so cute!!
Be@rbrick!!
with some wallpaper backgroundTOYS AND MORE TOYS!!



TREXI lao fu zi edition! lol

TO-FU!!
MORE SELF DRAWN TO-FU!!
oh here's the strawberry to-fu I mentioned earlier! so cute right? awwwwwwww
I think Grabbit is very style and cool! don't you think so? i bet alot of guys love them secretly! haha
tokidoki!!! feel like getting them tooo! ahhh!! small is cuteeeeeeeeeee
i wanted to get the pink one sometime later! cos yi say the little monkey is soooooo cute!!
i think the black one is nice too! evil like me! :D
this look like some maple story monster! haha



BIG BIG TO-FU toy!
stikfas!! i got one of them at home! thanks yawen! :D
liying, rem blythe? you did for 3d assignment! right? (if i nv rem wrongly) :)
the small doll are cuter! :D
introducing SMELLY AND FRENS! very cute toy tooo!! 

oh i like this too! but yi said it was ugly! i don't think so! haha
look like some maple story dragon! my bro say so too! haha
ONE OF THE MOST EXCITED MOMENTS IN MY LIFE!!
Ppl! you know what? I went to the gloomy counter and all the GLOMMY toy are SOLD OUT! fainted!! everything sold out there!! :(
Due to my stubbornness I told yi that I must buy sth home! don care! So we went to Q up for GLOOMY WALL!! Actually its some random Gloomy foam poster that is being cut out to sell! You might think that I'm mad to pay $10 for the stupid recycled wall. BUT WAIT A MIN, WHAT IF THE WALL IS SIGNED BY THE FAMOUS GLOOMY DESIGNER? woohoooooooooo! 10 bucks its definitely worth it ya? whats more if we took a picture with the HANDSOME DESINGER! omg!! almost faint in front of him man!
the gloomy toy! all sold out!
see! selling the wall! VERY SPECIAL!! indeed its very special!! :DD
this is the wall that yi choose! it happen to have a heart shape there! saw it? so i come out with the "kaiteing love GLOOMY!!" concept! Thus i told the desinger - Mori Chackto draw for me! HE IS SUCH NICE, CHARMING, STYLE, TALENTED JAP GUY with ultra good patience and manner! *salute!!*
there he is, writing my name in JAP!!! so niceeeeeeeeeeeee!! when i stand in front of him, my face is blushing and palm sweating, so excited till i nearly got difficulty in breathing! omg! he is so shuai!! he write my name in jap!! awwwwwwwwwwww
Mori Chack drawing the GLOOMY BEAR!! HOW COOL IS THIS!! :]
SEE!!! he even add in "DEAR" in front of my name!! awwwwwwwwww!
his side view! so CHARMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! the nose, the eye, the mouth, the face, the hair, the seriousness. omg!! *melts*
YAY! we took pic with him! though he is not as charming as i describe him in this pic, he is still very charming in REAL LIFE! trust me!! really charming!!! esp when he draw! very well mannered and nice jap designer! lovessssssss
my greatest reward of the day!!! so happy!!!!!
bye bye toy&comic convention~~~ see you next year!! :D
kaiteing hearts GLOOMY! thank you mori chack! :Dlovesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! so nice right!! haha
me and my priceless wall! :D
cam whore at pepper lunch!! haha
rahhhh :D
pepper lunch!!
pepper steak! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment