Saturday, June 28, 2008

updates

Wednesday 25 June 08

Yi come all the way from msia to fetch me from work! How hardworking of him! hehe
Though he was slightly late but nvm, I forgive u! :) lol
We walk all the way from dhoby gaut to suntec, i love walking! but i love running most! :D
Anyway, we enjoyed our way there, its like a million years since we go suntec right Mr Lim?

As usual we head to Kenny Rogers Roaster to have our dinner! As we totally miss their nice food and the cosy 60s-70s feel BUT we realise tat they renovated!!
Yi went like "omg, why become like food court (those white table and chair with well lit lightings)" LOL!

After much hesitating and ending up walking one big round (but enjoyed the view of the fountain) we finally decided to eat
Kenny Rogers! haha
The menu goes like 1 main course, 2 side dishes and their very famous muffins! I ordered ribs and yi ordered sth like a bread thingy with soup inside as main course. BUT BUT the main course was alright only, not really amazingly nice as the ribs got too much BBQ sauce smell and yi's soup was like kinda plain. But the bread is nice! :) If you guys go there, i suggest you guys ordered the roaster set because they are famous for that. yeap :D

Big eaters definitely like there, cos their portion are quite big. Their side dishes is nicer den the main course we ordered. Best right? haha
I like the garlic potatoes the BEST! very soft and the generous dash of garlic sauce is just so perfect!! The muffins is 'A MUST EAT FINISH!' Cos I realise alot of ppl din finish the muffins as they were too full to consume after eating all the main and side dishes. so wasted lo! >.<



MY FAV!
ribsnice bread!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Pics in my Hp:

I finally upload the pics I captured inside my hp. Finally! I don like to upload pics from my hp actually, because i need to resize and all! so ma fan! and the quality taken at night don turn out really good. sigh

I MISS THEM!FROZEN STRAWBERRY! (actually i like the white chocolate best)went new york new york with yi that time and we ordered this! banana fritters and ice-cream thingy! alright only! I MISS MSIA BANANA FRITTERS!



finally my fringe is covering my eyebrow! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Botak Jones:

We finally, successfully ate botak jones for the 1st time!! Because the 1st time we went, they already closed. So sad lo. Therefore this time we go earlier and I ordered fish&chips for yi and cajun chicken for myself! THE FRIES IS FREAKING ALOT! omg! cannot even finish! Not bad if u deprive for FRIES and western food. haha! I was wondering why they sell such big portion food for quite a reasonable price or in fact lower den market price i should say. really!! if i have this outside i think it will cost me $10 each but it's only $7.50 for cajun chicken and $6.50 for fish&chips (if i nv rem wrongly). No wonder their tag line is "DAMN GOOD FOOD AT A DAMN GOOD PRICE" DAMN NICE RIGHT! lol

fish&chips
cajun chicken

After the VERY VERY VERY VERY FULL dinner at botak jones. We head to some park opp CWP for a walk! Toooooooooo full already! haha

We walk the stone stone thing barefooted and yi said im such a old granny or in fact worst den old granny, as i was complaining "pain!!" im lousy :((
waahhahahahah! but it was fun! we shall go back there!! hold my hand and walk with me! even its barfooted walking on fire, it will still be very fun :D

he is trying REAL HARD to sit on the tortoise! omg! "U OVERWEIGHT LA! SEE UR FATTY BUTT STICKING OUT ALREADY! " :Pwhile yi was trying to fit inside the tortoise, im rocking my "VESPA 8" happily! haha
vroommmmmmmmmm! Vespa 8 u ROCKS! wahahhaaha
"yay! I could fit in the small tiny Vespa! wooohooo" old man nowadays -.-

No comments: