^Checked the weather forecast online and look wad, seem like the whole sg is raining~ gosh! How to go ECP like tat? pretty demoralise.. -.-
^After much hesitation and consideration, we finally decided to go ecp since rotting at home on Sunday is quite meaningless.
^We finally reached ECP after much obstacle like close of tunnel and drizzle along the way. Turn rounds and rounds.. Omg..
^Beautifully green behind. :)
^Panda is hot this summer.
^They got along well huh. Brought curry to ECP whr her prelim paper is tml. I noe I'm a good da jie. :P
^Reading story book, kite flying, volleyball session, eating subway sandwiches by the seaside, seeing cute little kids running ard/playing water, enjoy the cool breeze. Wad else can I ask for?
^ He's trying to kill me. Oh man.. Wad a good bf I got.
^ And now he trying to hit me with the kite. -.-
^ Our kite plane fly so high up later. Well done!!
^Kaiwei's shade cover half of my face.
^ We finally came ECP and had kite flying session after talking it abt like so long?
^ Enjoying subway sandwiches and double chocolate cookie is as good as self prepared sandwiches. Ok I know I was lazy to prepare sandwiches.
^ My 1st time flying a kite. And thanks to my great teacher, Mr Lim Tian Yi. :P
^ "Its high up it the sky!"
^ He is so happy that the kite fly up high. Because if he failed I will laugh at him.
^ Next time we go cycling ok? I wanna sweat!!
^ Now is curry's turn to learn.
^ Thanks to curry the great photographer. Everytime I bring her out sure got alot of pics of me.
^ He was busy flying kite and I was busy posing. haha~
^ I was trying to distract him, but seem like I kenna ignore. -.-
^ Its time to cut my hair.
^ Me and the
^ Stupid pose 1
^ Stupid pose 2 [remind me of ying random pose last time] :P
^ How I wish I could spend quality time with him everyday.
^ When the kite fly high up, it means it take more time to roll back the line. We took so long to let the kite land lo.. -.-Nice outings. I hope more to come. Though we quarrel and obstacle occurs, I do hope the connection is strong enough to overcome the problems ahead. Hopefully.
You choose this path, I support you with no doubt. I respect the decision you made and I know you will succeed. I know its hard to get started off, and things might not get in the way you want sometimes. People might look down on you, say things behind you but I believe tats for temporary. Because one day you will shine brighter den them. Let the confident, ambitious and strong will drives you through. Of cos, I will be here to witness your hardwork and your success.
加油,添镒!
with love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment