I bought toys (again) last week! Everytime I felt stress or tired after work, tat's the place I head to. Seeing all the toys made me forget all troubles and be a kid again. And I like this feelings. Maybe its because I don get to play toys I like easily when I'm a kid.
I don like Barbie dolls, I will tangle/cut their long hair, make them undress or I make them dress in a ugly way. In the mean time, when I'm bored I will destroy their costume too. I don like playdoh or plasticine. It make my hands so uncomfortable after playing them. I like to destroy legos after my sis/bro build them. I like to cut away the hair/fur of my plush toy! Shit I'm a destroyer since young~
Okay, back to track, the toy shop uncle regconise me! haha~ and he give me discount again! woohoo~~ I LOVE DISCOUNT! hahaha~ He said: If I nv give you discount, you will make alot of noise! LOL! I'm really glad tat he knew this! lol! This time he give me ard $10 discount! Tat means one toy free! So happy! :P
Anyway, I brought the tiny toys to my office and display. Their cute face really brighten my days! I love it~ More to come~ :x
Friday 08.08.08
Went to eat sashimi with kaiwei and her fren. Saw a ang moh shuai ge thr~ The nose, super sharp~ Omg~~ I always think tat eating sashimi with wasabi is heavenly but tat day I thought it was almost perfect. (i can sense yi going to whack me already) haha..
I wanna watch the grand opening of Olympics!!! I missed it and I watch it on news and it only show the fireworks.. Sian~ Yi told me it's a must watch and when he describe the opening to me, I was totally fascinated. Yest kaiwei went youtube to search, but only manage to find bits and pieces. Watched gymnastics, handball, soccer, beach volleyball, boxing etc. Seriously they are damn cool~ And I salute them. :)
Saturday 09.08.08
Kaiwei, kaisheng and me went msia! Firstly, we went city square to eat and shop while sheng's fren come and meet him later. Den yi came and he bought mini to-fu phone strap for me! haha~ Its like gachapon with 4 turns I still couldn't get the strawberry to-fu. Dots~
Yi drove us home. Later, Kaiwei, Kaisheng, Zhaodong and xiao hei played Mahjong upstairs while I'm napping downstairs. Woke up and they are still playing. -.-
Waited for the kids to end their Mj session and head to La Gourmet for dinner. Very nice place, friendly service most importantly the food is cheap and nice! While waiting for our food to come, we played Asshole dai dee~ Yi and me was the Asshole couple of the day. -.- I realise I din get any dee at all lo~ Whatever la~ After rounds of Asshole dai dee we played pool etc. Met 2 of my primary sch fren thr. Took quite alot of pics also. But I lazy to upload them. After that, send the kids to msia custom. 7 ppl squeezing one car. faint~
Sunday 10.08.08
Woke up at abt noon time and went to my old hse area to have delicious fishball noodles for brunch. Waited for 30mins. Kaiwei, yi and me went to dental appointment. All of us went to clean our teeth. Kaiwei and yi check their wisdom tooth with the doc. Den I also wanna check mine, because the doc forget to check while I'm cleaning my teeth. And she said I don have~ I was happy but kaiwei and yi felt happier. Because they said I don have wisdom thus don have wisdom tooth. DOTS~~~~
After dental, we went for haircut. Kaiwei and yi cut their hair while I do treatment. I love to pamper myself~ :P
Dinner with family and went back to sg.
p.s sry ying i din reply ur msg, but HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY TO U TOO~ lol
No comments:
Post a Comment