Monday, August 25, 2008

is it too much?

I am not envy of ppl who have his company 24 hours a day.
I am envy of ppl who have his company when she needs it appropriately.

I am not envy of ppl who have his call every day and night.
I am envy of ppl who have his call in the night before she slp at least 3 days a week.

I am not envy of ppl who get his expensive presents or beautiful flower.
I am envy of ppl who get his tiny present once in a while or as a reward whr is apporiate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my dearest Liying and yawen,
When are you girls free to meet up? We need to find one day to replace this mth LKY'S day as it falls on the weekend. haha


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw tt blog and she misses everybody! Actually I do too!
liying, yawen, huijuin, wt, tt, jieying, marc, dz, ck, jayson, ger, ritz, vinod etc etc

I saw liying blog and she misses the poly times. Actually I do too!
i miss dota-ing with the fy mates, i miss teaming up with jayson's rhasta, i miss ck/gary teaching me how to use dota characters, i miss simin whr we always fight for the same character, i miss having bubble tea with LKY, i miss those very cui night with LKY, i miss tonning at yawen's place, i miss dz talking abt rubbish logics, i miss clubbing with my fav girls, i miss bbq at ger's place, i miss rolling down the hill in pulau ubin and yawen cycle me back cooly, i miss having subways with yawen, i miss sewing my fragile puppets with LKY, i miss sashimi session with LKY, i miss the school food and bubble tea, i miss volleyball, i miss my sec mate, of cos alot more.

So much misses. Everyone's so busy. Pls meet up soon. :)


No comments: