Colleague bought breakfast for me in the morning. The tea warm my empty stomach and I felt alive once again. Not enough slp as usual. Been thinking that I'm really a lucky gal these years. Alot of VERY bad things don come in my way (or mayb its not yet). I dunno. I'm bliss with you by my side, good frens, wonderful family etc.
Heard that dad is going Dubai for work for half a year. Initially, I thought it was very cool to work in a foreign country, a change of environment, a great experience etc. But come to think of dad is getting old and mummy will be damn boring without dad by her side, I don think its cool anymore. Curry was so funny yest because dad is asking if anybody know how to dial a Dubai number and curry immediately exclaim "不可以, 你不可以去!!" LOL! My lil sis is cute and spicy huh. :P
Saturday went Cwp Clinique to collect some freebies. Its great to collect new nice simpler for free. It just brighten my day! :P Chanel is not mailing me yet! argh~ After Clinique, curry and I went to Mos Burger to get some Frozen Strawberry. As usual, we walk home from cwp! Along the way, curry (12 years old) and me (21 years old) was talking abt some serious matter regarding one's life. Surprisingly, I felt so much better after talking to her! She might be young but she is quite 小大人 at times too. She told me abt her prelims and she's please abt her oral result so far! I think she's pretty smart and hardworking as compare to when I'm in pri6. JY!! :)
Brought her to nearby park and play! She's damn happy! LOL!! I'm happy too!
Caught 赤壁 and I like it! haha! Though I'm not very familiar with all the chinese history, yi will try to explain to me whr I don understand. After the movie, I told yi tat I wanna be female general too! Because I think 赵微 is cool inside the film! Thus yi has been mocking me by calling me General Lee as Generally! damn! Seem like he need some MILITARY lesson! lol! Whole of the afternoon he keep calling me Generally, Generally, Generally~ -.-
Since secondary, I have great interest in history, esp issues regarding war. I think is fun watching those war film too. The tactics they used to counter one and another! So cool!!
Seriously, I think this movie had the MOST HANDSOME and funniest version of 诸葛亮 ever!
I wanna watch 赤壁 II!
Sunday, yi bring me to eat 猪肉粉! Its nice! The meat is very tender and the soup is sweet! Later we went to eat banana fritters and cendol! Seriously, I have been missing msia food near my old hse thr! Its so yummy! Den we went to newly open Sutera mall to shop and find yi's sis. The mall was alright only! Did manicure for like freaking cheap, Rm15 ONLY. Its like ard SGD $7. Not very nice as I can only choose from selected design but ITS SO CHEAP! How can I miss tat right? Pardon me if I'm like auntie! lol! Slightly regret of choosing this design as it is TOO pinkish! faint... So not me... But since its RM15 I shouldn't complaint. LOL!
ciao~ got to chiong some work~
No comments:
Post a Comment