Sunday, September 28, 2008

busy lazy me

Hello thr, I noe I haven been updating because IM SHO LAZY. Nth much happen, nth much to update, nth much to blog when I HATE MY CURRENT CAMERA. I miss my old camera SHO much. Long story but well nvm. I nd to learn how to take nice pic with tat, whr the hell is the instruction manual? !@#$%^

Happy Bday GERALD and WT! haha
Went Bishan for BBQ, as usual Ger's mum always prepare delicious food for us. RED RUBY! WE LOVE YOU~ hahahahaha

After the BBQ, went back home for a quick bath and change nice nice for dearest Wynson advance bday celebration and Timo's farewell at Taboo. Gay Club, my first time thr! It was FUN somehow even though I dunno most ppl thr. Haha~ Lots of hot guys thr! =x
And somehow I think gay guys are nice ppl. Really sweet and cute (the one I know). =]

Reach thr quite late and left after the cutting of "Barbie Doll Choco Cake" WAHAHAHAHHA! interesting la, Barbie doll cake, I din even have one during my entire 21 yrs of life man! Timo and Wyn also bake cookies! Super nice man! I din noe they can bake after knowing them like 6 mths! hahahaha!

After tat left to East Coast for drinks AGAIN. Played dai dee and amazingly I CAN DRINK QUITE ALOT OF BEER ONE LO. *Proud* :P
FYI: Im not lousy at dai dee but well I cant possibly let my partner drink and drive later wad! I wan safely go home one lo. My first time finishing tat big glass of beer la! Partner I shuai leh? :P
hahah~

Was fun and I like tat day! Its like running 7th mth ge tai lo. Went JE den WDL, den Bishan, den WDL, den Tajong Pargar den East Coast.

F1 was great! Hope to get pics from sis kaiwei and share with you guys later.
Pics later~ later~ later~ :)

No comments: