Life's been very simple and peaceful. And I really like it. :)
I know alot of u guys are wondering abt my facebook status, I don think the status mean anything to me now. Alot of things happen and I think a long rest is very much needed.
Even if I go back to you, the problem will still be thr - the lack of communication.
I would rather stay single for now. I believe the decision is right and the most impt thing is i don wanna got hurt from the same issue again. Its so stupid. Im not being attitude or wad but I don think a relationship could last without communication, tat is why I raise the issue SO many times and yet you could simply neglect it. All I could say is you made me grow so strong and independent tat i don think i need you anymore or at least for now. Let me have the break tat i deserve.
Don worry, kt is amazingly strong. She can handle it. :)
Lastly, thanks for the encouraging sms-es, msn concerns.
I appreciate it, you know who you are. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment