Sunday, September 14, 2008

mixtures of feelings


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TING TING!!!!
xoxo
Ahhhh! Guess who I met tat night, my dearest secondary sch mate, YAO FENG! Its been such a long time I seen him man! Total misses! Later I saw Jasmine, Kaixin, Shi ni, Alvin and gang! Its nice to see them! Ah ya! Junwen spotted me right on the dance floor! He is super PRO I could say. With my just cut hairstyle, he still can recognize me right on the spot/dark lo. LI HAI!

Den Junwen and me went up to dbl o to find yf and gang, drink abit, chat here and thr and I bring them down to our table as the music sucks upstairs. haha~ Yf bought us lychee martini! super nice! I love the juicy lycee! yum yum! Den later I treat him back lychee martini too~ :P

Den the guy next to our table said my lychee martini was FRUIT JUICE! fainted! Anyway I agreed to him somehow or rather, BECAUSE I AM NOT DRUNK! Was quite conscious tat night which I don really like. Anyway, the guy treat me tequila la~ Sho long din take tequila already. yucky! :x

P.s Will resize the pics and send you guys later!



No comments: