Friday, September 5, 2008

too much to slove, too much to decide

Firstly, Wall.e is so not nice =x
But I appreciate the animation hard work, whatever it is, i don like it.
Not my type of movie. I still cannot accept the fact tat 2 robots could fall in love/have feelings for each other. blah blah

Wad's worst is the couple beside me is making SO much noise and eating SUBWAY in the cinema. SO considerate of them lo. MAKING SO MUCH NOISE DURING THE SHOW LO. The plastic bag sound, the munching sound, the conversation they had, the LAUGH. Fainted. The gal really LAUGH till so loud that i really suspect that if she's a GAL. Nabeh~ I so no mood already still make so much sound, really feel like standing up and give them a gd scolding. KIDS! Grow up pls! No sense of guiltiness and consideration one. Really pissed me off. If this happens again, i think i will not be KIND and give face to these kind of kids. *taking a deep breathe in* *trying to clam down*

ok enough of complaints. Seriously, alot of things happen and my mind is so heavy tat HEADACHE strikes as and when it like. I need to make a VERY IMPT decision soon. I realise I sucks at making decision but well I still nd to make. I am afraid of alot of things, I nd to find my courage back or else I will really escape from all this.

拿不起也放不下

No comments: