Monday, October 13, 2008

周末: party | 仟湖

Sat, Wynson drag me to Sophian bday at cck thr, it was fun and I was surprise tat Sophian can cook so well! the curry chicken was yummy (with the bread especially!) Super tender, even the breast meat is TENDER! Love the curry potatoe too! The sambal prawn is niceee too! Simple, sweet and cosy party! :]

Watch animal planet with wyn while sophian entertain his fren. Elephants are cuteee! ok baby elephants are cuteee!! :]

Later I was 'determine' to go home and do some work. But instead I was draggg to taboo. GOSH! It was FUN!! haha! Drink champange and vodka. Quite cool thr! Drag shows, prizes, free drinks, fun ppl and I think I party like siao char bo!(shit!没形像了!) The ppl thr are just sho high and friendly man! Oh seriously I like to steal eat LYCHEE at clubs! :]
Went home at 4am.

Sun, after 迷路 for like 1 hr, we finally reach 仟湖 !
Saw damn alot of fishes there! Spend $10 [30 min] to have this 鱼疗法! OMG its kinda 奇怪 to let the tiny fish to nibble your feet! Quite a gd experience tho. After getting use to it den we stay like more den 30 min since nobody is thr to check the timing. :P

Den we change to the bigger fish pool and THE BIG FISH ARE SO AGREESIVE LA! I din even dare to put my feet down! Their mouth is shooooooo BIGGGGGG! Really! 没骗你们! Den I change back to the small fish pool. Haha!

Dinner at chomp chomp and home sweet home. Play game with cheater kaiwei and slept at 2am! :[

^鱼疗法! It nibble your dead skin away! Saw the BIG FISH thr?!? SHO BIG RIGHT?! Bigger den the foot lor! 恐怖咯! THE MOUTH ALSO VERY BIG! OMG

^ Seriously I think the koi fish thr are super hungry lo. When I walk past the tank, they actually rush to the surface of water, as if I have food for them. -.-

^ WORMSSS for your fishyyy?

^Oh this is "used to be 周任发 fish" but like not very impressive at thr leh :x

^ 奇怪的鱼, 罗汉鱼, fairy koi~

No comments: