Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its been A long time

I have been drinking consecutively for two nights. And I must say its really bad for health! Anyway, its great to have friends around you to share stuffs and accompany you when you feel down.

I'm feeling so much better now. Problem was at least half slove between J and I. If not for the drinking I think we are still hanging there. So, drinking is good sometime. HAHA.

The night was fun as usual. :) Its been a long time ( 3 mths + ) since I club with tt, jy, marc, sh, ger, ky and ying. I finally tried Flamming lamborghini, it was not that bad actually. I thought it was damn strong. Alright, it was strong but not THAT strong. Graveyard was ... ... ...

Anyway, I din went Taboo in the end. There goes my confessions of a shopaholic goodies! Hopefuly Wyn got his fren to win that for me! haha! Good news tml pls!!

Kissing night!
It was me again
OMG! I thnk this is damn cool! hahahhaha! SO wrong tho









Homeclub
For a moment, ying look like xuan xuan. haha

No comments: