Pre-holiday bluesss...
I have been very busy recently. Tons of mock ups to finish before I leave for Taiwan on 4th May. Everyday OT till 8-10pm. My record was 10.30pm today. But my mock ups ain't progressing much. I have been held up with other stuffs and changes that I cant start designing new page. And I hate it. Argh. :(
I got so much to update with yawen and ying before I left for Taiwan but I am tooooooo busy to meet them and I canceled today's appt with them. Sry.
I haven even plan my Taiwan itinerary with J. We got so many places we want to visit and Taiwan is so big! Its impossible to finish visiting all the places in 5 days. Impossible. Sighs.
Sat night I will call ting ting to check with her, where J is by my side so we could clear our doubts and flood ting ting with qns. Ting! I hope u are available on sat night over the phone! hehe
So sry to trouble you and keep postpone the call.
I seriously hope this trip is a good one!
okay goodnight.
P.s I took 10 mins to finish this post! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment