Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOST & FOUND ♥


Old School Found and Lost exhibit.





I never knew ink and brush can blend so well tgt.

I can't sleep, probably slept too much just now. I'm sick again. Was already feeling unwell in the morning and still drag myself to work - because I got so much things to complete that I think I cant afford to be ill. So, I was late. I checked the email and it made me more SICK. Too stress or wad? Anyway, I think I freaked my colleague out. I was weeping and silly enough, I din realise I was having a fever (not until I went to the clinic) and went for lunch with Chris. On the way to the food court, I couldn't take it and went back to office, send a text to my boss, packed my bag, told wyn I am not feeling well and head home. It's my first time going home in the mid of working hours. Text J and I think I freak him out too.

So, I went to the clinic. Due to the H1N1 issues, they actually "interviewed" me at the entrance and asked if you are having a fever or flu or whatever illness. Then, I was ticked under fever and flu. Also, they gave me a round red stickers to indicate my temperature and stick it on my tank top. All the staffs there wear mask too, including the toilet cleaners.

They made me wear a mask and they actually have 3 rooms cater to fever / flu patients and special waiting area too. I felt totally outcast.

For the first time, I felt H1N1 is really really that serious. What a good experience.

Anyway, I'm fine now. J was so sweet today. He finishes all his appt asap and visited me. I don't expect his visit let alone, his vist at 4pm sharp. Its SO good to be boss. Its so good to have someone rush down just wanted to see you despite his busy schedule. ♥ ♥ ♥

J: "It is my duty to dote on you and yours to remain unspoilt."


No comments: