Monday, June 22, 2009

my bf and bff knows M.A.G.I.C

Kai Sin and Kai Wei are doing some budget Revlon hair dye at home, I'm waiting for my mask to dry before heading for a shower. My weekend this week was pretty... PICTURE LESS. GOD. Should have brought my camera out.

J and I went to meet my BFF for the first time since we dated. We had FUN and really enjoy ourselves. :)

We went to city square to have brunch and went KTV. RM7/hr for KTV. Very cheapppp, I know. Seriously, my bff energy was too OVERWHELMING that she can sing 6 songs (those very high and fast song) all in a row. J and I almost got our jaw drop out. But we had fun! Litren was SO hilarious that I can't even concentrate on my singing. My bff was not distracted at all. I bet she's immune to litren's entertainment at KTV already. Only J and I keep laughing.

Later, we went to eat dinner separately as they are going for father's day dinner. J and I had clay pot rice. Please do note that we have CLAY POT RICE FOR DINNER. (You will know why later on.)

At 10.30pm, they come and fetch us at my hse and we went pub! Met new friends there, and a few of them are really nice to mingle with. I think J and I are label as "very-good-at-drinking-couples-of-the-night"

We had 12 buckets of beer, 5 bottles in each bucket. Total 60 bottles. (seriously I think more then this figure.)

Anyway, I invite the only gal (beside my bff and I, I think her name is Sukie) for merely 2 glass of beer and she told her bf that I keep ask her to drink + I can drink all those shit. Den, her bf told his 2 other guy friend to play game with me and sort of wanted me drunk.

I lost the first 2 game and I drank 2 glasses. The 3rd one challenge me, den I suggest to drink tgt, no need to play game (since i keep losing and I will drink no matter wad so why not they drink with me right?) J say it was a nice move. HAHA.

My bff and Litren was drunk by then and was resting at the sofa already.

Seriously they keep pushing me the drink and I really dunno how many glasses of beer I had. 3 guys vs 1 girl somemore. + No discount of drinks even though I am a girl. I had to finish 1 glass and the guys had to finish 1 glass too. How fair is this.

And in the end, the gal died tgt with her bf, the other guy I heard he vomited on the car all the way to his friend house and is still vomiting. The other guy went to hide at one coner, smoking.

HAHA. I manage to survive somehow. What a close escape as the 3 guys are not those hardcore drinker, if not I would have vomitted there long ago. Anyway, J case was worst. He met 2 very hardcore drinker there, and being introduced as "New friend" they kept asking him to drink one after another one.

All was pretty drunk at the end of the day. J vomitted till we reach my hse and while patting him, his vomit smell trigger me to vomit as well. SO, we vomitted tgt. How romantic.

I guess I vomitted all my CLAY POT RICE out. Which was balck in colour and yes, its so gross.
J even worst, he vomit so long that I actually went to bed after removing my make up and wash my mouth.

Bff overnight at my hse and woke us up for breakfast. After we went home separetley to catch some sleep. I think we slept till 5pm. Then, bff called when I was at the checkpoint to Sg. Her friend are asking where is J and I and I think they wanna ask us to go drinking when we visit Msia again. (Oh no!)

I love weekend

No comments: