Monday, September 7, 2009

blogger you sucks

----------------------------------
Joy's Birthday @ Verve
----------------------------------

Look at how these pretty cupcakes are! These are Joy's birthday cakes! SO SO SO PREWTTY!
I wanna have these as my birthday cake too! *Hint J*

Before we savour the cupcakes, let me introduce the birthday girl [Joy] and me!

Group pictures!

The above pictures are from yanling's camera, which I take it from fb. Below are taken using my iPhone, which explain the bad quality :(


My grilled chicken chop & J had spicy bacon pasta

Pretty roses from Fanny to Joy!

Starters

Little info abt the restaurant:

Verve is split into three areas. The main restaurant seats up to 85 diners in a casual bistro style dining room.

The bar area is the perfect place to chill out with a Verve cocktail and enjoy our tranquil and completely secluded outlook.

The outdoor decking seats up to 60 people and is ideally suited for drinks at sundown, alfresco dining or perhaps a BBQ at the weekend with friends.

Pretty cool place right? But I think its kinda inconvenient if you din drive.

For more info you can visit: http://www.verve.sg
7 Lock Road Gillman Village Singapore 108935 | For Reservations, call 6473 3655

----------------------------------
Chanel Eye Gloss
----------------------------------

Oh that day, I went to replenish my make-up from Chanel counter with kaiwei, peiru and guess what? I saw this eye gloss, which apparently is their new product for the fall winter season - Eye gloss!! I always thought there's only lip gloss, now they amaze me with this eye gloss. They actually act as eyeliner and eye shadow. Pretty cool right?

--------------------------------------------
Da Paolo Gastronomia - Paragon
--------------------------------------------


Kawaii Hello Kitty sweet drink!

Love the cheesecake brownie without the brownie ;P

----------------------------------
Starbucks P.S
----------------------------------
Can you spot the couples at the background? They are really random. They walked past this particular empty table at starbucks with empty drinks on top and decided to pretend they own the drink so they can have a seat to talk. I think they thought nobody notice it, but I do! haha


----------------------------------
Overdue MKOP Pictures
----------------------------------


P.S. I can't wait to post pictures of my new love - Dada!!

No comments: