Hello!!
How's everyone Halloween?? Seeing all the Halloween pics on fb made me wanna dress up next year!
I was suggesting to J that we should dress up as theme: Web2.0! I think I did too much work related on Web2.0 or you should say I use too much Web2.0 sites. Hur hur hur.
I reckon we should dress up in Fb's blue or twitter 'hot spot' blue. Making out the twitter bird and put it on our hair as accessories (since feathers hair accessories are very trendy now) OR you can paint a BIG ' f ' on your face to represent Fb icon. What's more, you can have your super cool 'www.twitter.com/abcd' or 'www.facebook.com/xxx' website name place on your dressing!!!
This way, you can make friends at the club and those who totally adore your creative outfit will follow u on twitter or add you as a friend on fb! Right?? Or you can dress in blogger.com orange! hahahaha. Imagine all of us in that kind of outfit, is really a sight to see hur, no more boring, scary, bloody Halloween.
Okay, maybe I think too much.
How I spend my Halloween? Attended Justin and Vinod's bday and ended up at Robertson Quay for drinking instead of clubs and timbre. No dress up, rather boring but Ger did spice things up as Joker, Marc as Harry Potter and Bc as the hulk. We had a great time laughing and I believe Ger and Bc had a hard hard time to remove the heavy face paint make up. Hahahhaha
How time flies! Its the fifth day of Nov already. I smell Christmas, my birthday, chinese new year and Vday! On a very random note, I totally can't wait for Vday, I'm anticipating how are we going to celebrate this special day already (4 mths more)!
As this day, it is not only the normal romantic vday, its also our first year anniversary tgt and what's more, its Chinese New Year! 3 in 1. Oh dear, everything clashed in one day. I dunno how are we going to plan for this but well, is sth I really really looking forward to. :)
On a very random note again, I'm attending ying's 21st bday this Sunday with J! Will be meeting ying & yawen for her Nudie Jeans tml . Can't wait to see the girls!! We got so much to update every time we meet. Ritz might be joining us for chilling session after his ns.
Speaking of Justin, Vinod's bday and Halloween, I think I better upload some pictures below, just in case you are a fan to this space (hahahhahaha) :
We had a great time catching up. And its so rare to meet kun li there, and he mention that I have change alot which he cant recognise me until I left. Got so drastic?? Is it bcos of the hat? I love my Zara hat as it keeps my bangs neatly! hahaha. Love my sec friends! I hope Justin had a great birthday! :)
Don't you just love kai siang's 1.7k+ camera? All the pictures are so pretty! Love this pic of LKY! On a very very random note, I wonder why he din upload the pic we took with Vinod. :(
A very cui pic of myself in Marc's $1.80-thick-lens-will-come-out-specs.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment