If the world throws you off the edge, i will catch you at the other end of the world, known as paradise for you and me, where the heart will become whole again =)
You never know you are on earth until you went to space. So now you are on my planet sweet that's y you dont know you are already indulging in sweetnes =)
7 comments:
If the world throws you off the edge, i will catch you at the other end of the world, known as paradise for you and me, where the heart will become whole again =)
J
Baby, since when you are so sweet!?
PS. Next time I will find bigger pea to represent you in a more obvious way ok. ;)
You never know you are on earth until you went to space. So now you are on my planet sweet that's y you dont know you are already indulging in sweetnes =)
And btw, why a bigger pea to represent me! x_x
J
Hahahaha, I can't stand your sweetness but I'm definitely indulging in it. ;)
B'cos you are my FAT cute kangaroo lolo baby lah.
Oh dear, your name getting longer. Heh
This FAT cute kangaroo lolo baby will land on you....
J
Whatever, I can't wait to knock off and meet you!
Btw, are you prepared to go in camp? hehehe
Not really prepared yet, boots missing, pants too tight.... later go back pack again
J
Post a Comment