Hello everyone!
Hello 2010!
Countdown was spend at one of the pub at Msia Duty Free/Eden/Zon, whatever you called that. Massive jam on the road, police block everywhere, tow vehicles at the side, cars coming from everywhere! It usually took 3 mins from my house to there, that day, it took about 1hour. Ridiculous!!
However, we manage to reach the pub just in time for the countdown. Countdown spent with BFF, J and friends at Msia was good. No pictures, I forgot to bring my camera. Snow/bubble foam was EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE. The table, floor and even the drinks on our table. I don even dare to drink the drinks after the massive mess, that probably explain why I left the pub sober. (Good start to the year?)
Right after countdown in the pub, almost all of us went out to watch the fireworks! Right above us! Amazing, with thousands of people in the square, cheering and welcoming the good year. :)
First day of new year was spent playing Badminton with bff, ren and J! Veryyyy healthy to start off the new year! Feels like a secondary sch kid again when I stepped into the badminton court. Enjoyed myself very much but suffered from muscle ache the very next day! :(
*****
I have been losing like 600k in Zynga Poker in FB. (!!!) Almost got depression after. Oh well, its just a game. I think I need to quit this game soon. So addictive! Argh....
*****
Seriously, I wonder why Tiff & co did not ring me up since my item is ready for collection as stated in the invoice.Can't they ring me up to remind me again. Damn, I missed the collection date by... 1 week. Going down to get them later. They better provide me with good services.
*****
Oh, I'm going bkk next week! :)
Bye. xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment