Thursday, February 18, 2010

It would be how it would be like!

Sometimes I wish I have the guts to do/decide/plan the things I want, just like how I wish it would be like. The kind of "perfect plannings" that I'm looking forward to, not waiting here, aimlessly, waiting to be slaughter like a pig.

I do think, I do plan but there is always no actions, I do admit I'm a procrastinator! Thus for the tiger year (which is also my year, btw) I do hope that I aim, hunt and feast on my prey, satisfyingly. 

Which means, back to square, I have to set my goals and GO FOR IT.

Meanwhile, I will have to bear and take in all the nonsense/rubbish/challenge that I need to face.
-I HATE THIS PART-

HAPPY CNY + vday, btw!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolz I like the way you put it, "hunting and preying" sound like my hu hu to me ^^

J

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!
Its the tiger year! Must write like a tiger! hehehhe

kt