ARE YOU MAKING MONEY BY EVERY MONTH / HOUR / MIN / SECONDS?
For now, very unfortunately, I'm earning money by month. Every month I am waiting for the payday to come. Wait and wait and wait, after collecting the pay, I'm looking forward to the next payday already. Is this familiar?
Most of us are earning money by month. Like most of you and me. We only felt rich when we receive our pay. That pathetic few thousands dollar. But after paying for all the expenses i.e) bills, transport, food. How much more are left? Not much I would say?? So this cycle continues, we even look forward to 13th mth & bonuses. The more the better right? If you think this is the way to earn money, think again.
Why are there ppl who earn money by the min/seconds? Even when they are sleeping? Sounds unfair right? But, this is how the world works. You need to know the KNOWLEDGE of money, the rules to this game, that we all are in. (Which I am still in the mist of learning)
I might be earning money by month for now. But that doesn't mean I cannot earn money by the min in the next few years. So are you.
P/S: This post is to remind me of what I need to do for the rest of my life, generally.
SOME OF THE VERY INSPIRING PPL:
Source from: Forbes.com



No comments:
Post a Comment