RIDICULOUS!
Is there sth wrong with the guys nowadays? Or simply you think you are too smart to use fb as a source of adding pretty, new girls to your contacts so you got to see updates of pictures?? Or you think girls are stupid nowadays to entertain your rubbish idiotic message on social networking website? Or bcos you LOVE the ctl c, ctl v functions on a PC to actually maximize the use of it? Come on, wake up your idea.
I've come across users who mess send that (ref below) kind of messages to MANY other users by copy and paste the msg and edit the name in. So whoever reply, the user will spend more time to "chat" with you. Worst come to worst, meet up outside? Girls, do you call this as sincerity? Would you make friends with this kind of ill intentions guys?
I might not know abt other girls, but apparently, when I check out his profile page, all the feeds goes like (lets assume that desparate guy name is "Jerk Lim") :
Jerk Lim and Shirley Low are now friends.
Jerk Lim and Mary Sim are now friends.
Jerk Lim and Evelyn Chan are now friends.
Jerk Lim and Jessie Tan are now friends.
So the list goes on and on........ (Which normally I ignore completely.)
I got pissed when I saw the message he left for me in my inbox:
What do you mean by
"Its one of the more sincere profiles I've read in awhile. Let's rant"?
Can someone tell me what he mean?
B'cos first of all, I do have knowledge of settings privacy to my accounts. Which meaning to say, I've locked my profiles up, only those who are friends in my fb got to see it. Not stranger like you. So how do I judge "Its one of the more sincere profiles I've read in awhile".Where there is NOTHING to read abt me? Other den a very simplified info and a display pic (which is default even when u lock ur profiles up)? Tell me wad sincere stuffs u come across? Tell me??
"Lets rant"
Rant about what??? If you think I'm someone who rant and whine to a complete stranger in web, den think again. Usually I will ignore completely, let alone approve as friends and RANT??
"Let's start simple. So what are 3 qualities abt yourself that you admire?"
This is even more ridiculous. WHY SHOULD I TELL A COMPLETE STRANGER ABT 3 QUALITIES ABT MYSELF THAT I ADMIRE????????? IS THIS AN ORAL EXAM TOPIC? OR INTERVIEW SESSIONS? I am not saying you shouldn't make new friends online. But at least be sincere abt it and don't try to ask STUPID & RIDICULOUS questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment