Sentosa on a Friday was fabulous! The weather was good, no rain. Hardly any bagalah thr. The only bad part was we forgot to bring
the most impt sunblock and my book. :(
So, we spent our quiet afternoon at cafe del mar for few hours. J was toasted under the scorching sun and I was busy warping myself up from the evil sun. B'cos of that I have uneven tan, so ugly!! I knew I'm not the sort of sunny tanned girl that goes to the beach. I was right all along. But I don't mind tanning like once in every 3 yrs? haha
After tanning, we went for J's bday advance dinner at Barnacles Restaurant @ Sentosa, omg, they have very nice ambiance, quiet environment, sea view, veryyy friendly services, reasonable price + nice main course! J love the steak thr! I love the grill prawns and steak! Yums
Bday boy looking at the menu
The most delicious grill prawn I have ever eat. I'm a prawn lovers since I'm in Sec school. Loves removing the shells and nom like nobody business! My dad use to buy the Papa prawns which is very big in size for my mum to cook on CNY. I realise it's very challenging to cook Papa prawn esp they are very HUGE in size, ppl like my mum tend to overcook it and I don't like that!
But but but, this one was super tender, sweet and fresh! Oh, the sauce was fab too! :D
Love the avocado sauce!
J's yummy steak + red wine.
The only disappointing dish, not that fantastic.
Happy happy boy with his bday gift! Really nice! I have good taste! :D
Mr.Peacock visited us too! And he know how to climb a tree, impress!
The helpful waiter who initiate to take a pic for us.
Okay, i shall abruptly end the post here and head to bed now!
So tired!!
Goodnight!












2 comments:
Ya I really enjoyed the relaxing day we had! Looking forward to your part 2 =]]]
J
haha, part 2 lazy to blog. :P
kt
Post a Comment