Friday, May 7, 2010

Look at how happy I was, at that moment of time.


How I wish I could lead a more happy + carefree time!
Living in this information age, one needs to constantly upgrading themselves to fit in the industry. Living in such a competitive, fast-pace and high living standard country like Singapore, one needs find a job in order to have job security. But slowly, everyone will start to realise, job security is not enough, they will start to look for financial and time freedom. But are we really happy?

+ I'm happy +

B'cos I have my love ones with me. ^^
B'cos I have a dream that I want to fulfill, is tough but I will bring myself and my love ones' happiness to another level.

"Problems are just doors to success"
"Stay positive"
"Don't procrastinate!"
"Just do it!"

:P



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear has grown so mature, i am happy for you too! True happiness lies in doing what we like, not just having a mundane life with no activities :)

J

goodiepies said...

JIA YOU DAJIE! WE'RE GONNA STUDY MORE! I DECIDED NOT TO STOP AT A DEGREE. I WANNA HOLD MASTERS WAHAHHAS!