Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dilemma

I lost my iphone on Monday. How great. (Will be heading down to Singtel to get my replacement card later, totally hate running errand like this.)

The idea of thinking what phone to get next makes me moody. I'm being trap in a situation tat: If I buy iphone 3gs, it makes me look/sound stupid when iphone 4 is releasing in few mths time, some said July, some said Sept, some said end of the year. I've no idea when is the exact time. Should I wait or I should just settle for iphone 3Gs to avoid the wait + the long Q + high price?

Was contemplating to buy bb (hearts the white one!!!) but I definitely will miss the apps/interface/nav of iphone. HOW???




Brain block. 
Hungry.
Ciao.

P.s) If you need to contact me pls email/msn/fb msg/call my hse till I get my SIM card back (latest by Fri).

No comments: