I'm at the library trying to work but I'm distracted.
Yikes!
Cold weather makes me feel lazy, lazy, lazy. Sch starting real soon, like next week? I'm totally not prepared for school. Taking 3 modules (if I'm not wrong) this sem. Hopefully there's plenty of time for my personal work. Time table not even finalise yet. Like wth? How to plan ahead like tat?
So, I went for enrollment last week and I get to know 2 cute uni freinds! So happy to know friends for a 2hr session. Orientation falls on this Sat & Sun. Is a camp at MOE Adventure Center. Like wth again? Totally feel like a sec sch kid. J even laughed at me. :S
Well, I'm planning to go on Sat only. I hope is FUN and I hope to know as many friends as possible. I heard there's captain ball as one of the many activities, omg, I'm absolutely looking forward to captain ball. Other then tat, pls, don't let me play stupid game! I hate it!
Sch makes me feel like a kiddo!

2 comments:
Im starting school tooo. I think i got school phobia, starting to feel the jitters. Like too old for sch like that. Haha Aye enjoy enjoy!
marc
yes! same feeling. Like everyone is younger den me and I feel too old to fit in. :<
You enjoy too! Hope you have lots of fun in lasalle. As it may be our last sch in our life. All the best Marc! :>
kt
Post a Comment