The exam period is OVER! Officially over last week and I had been enjoying/slacking/nua-ing. There's alot of activities planning up! There's a drinking session this week. Oh-I-cannot-wait!! :)
The HOT weather is driving me INSANE. TOO HOT! And I have my hair cut and washed today! Am totally a happy girl right now! KL trip coming up again! HAHAHA! Cannot wait for the forever-busy-bf to take some leave! Msg to the forever-busy-bf:"YOU CAN FINALLY TEST YOUR NEW CAR! So don't hesitate and dont let me wait to long! I need to shop! :P"
--------------------@ kenzo with uni peeps--------------------
---------------------------bro's POP---------------------------
So sry for the low-quality pics! TOO lazy to do sth about it. Ciao!





3 comments:
To my zhu zhu gf,
Lolz dont know now who is the forever busy one? I am ready to test my new car but u are currently getting ready for your new test!!!
From Forever-Busy-Bf
NO CHOICE!
Plan again lo
kt
Yeahhhhhh tested my car last week with you le! Great relaxing trip with you my cute dear!
James
Post a Comment