Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011


What? I'm blogging at 5:40am? I must be crazy. Yes, I am.

2011 is coming to the end. Its a very fulfilling year for me. I've learn a lot, from school, work and from people around me. Its my habit to try and learn something from each individual, hearing successful & inspiring stories from them, makes me feel alive. I know there's bound to be obstacle, and I'm still trying to pull myself over all this shit. I know I can make it. :>

On a side note, I've spend alot this 2 months. Shopping, gifts, dinners, drinks, parties, cab, etc! And J got me my fav Pedro heels for Xmas present! You don't know how nice it is. Am so in love with the heels and colour! I went shopping at Msia today, totally in love with 2 wedges (very suitable for daily wear) BUT, they run out of my size! They left size 38 for one (too big) and size 35 (too small) for another. How unfortunate!! Dampened my day, but I got 2 pretty skirts at a low price. It's a steal, so I'm alright, okay maybe no, I still miss the shoe! sigh

Oh, I coloured my hair for the first time in my life after so many 'no' from J and the parents. Not very please with the colour but I think I look ok. Will try lighter colour next time as the colour i choose, is a little too safe.

My BFF gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Dec! Can you imagine how brave and noble she is! Cant wait to meet her and lil kayden! Aww!

Some pictures throughout the year!

Ying's bday
Ying's Bday! So bless to have LKY + the rest.
Ying enjoying the Jap Pasta! At Citylink. Their pasta taste good!

 Rui&Pam's Place


At Rui&Pam's place. Cool interior design! Love the raw look of the wall! Credit to Rui
 Weihong's Big Day

At weihong's wedding! Credit to Rui
The girls at Weihong's wedding! So glad to meet them! :D

Sis Convocation
Beloved sis graduation! She's been a really good friend/helper in my studies materials, work and a great pair of listening ears. So bless to have her, tho she can be quite irritating! heh

Chloe's 21st






Arbite Brunch Date




Going to bed now! Happy holidays everyone! xx

No comments: