And also because, I'm too free! Having my last uni paper on mid-end nov 2012, I've been on a nuacation till... NOW! From super-busy-last-school-semester to nothing-to-worry-about holiday (except for finding job eww i hate it). Its too good to be true that my friends (some) are nagging me to quickly get a job. I've just send out my resume only in Jan, like about 10+, countable is... not good! I will send more ok. Well, hopefully I got to the company I want! Fingers crossed.
As I'm away for such a long time, I decide to upload my first ever short overseas trip with sis!
Pics all taken from iphone hence the low resolution.
BKK Trip - August 2012
| night out at bkk |
| just landed and arrived at the hotel |
| hotel breakfast for a good shopping trip ahead |
| Fav healthy green tea in BKK! |
| looks normal but its damn yummy we had 2 bowl each! |
![]() |
| pretty sis & jo |
![]() |
| This amazing crepes is a must-have at Siam-Paragon, Vanilla. How I miss this and all the jokes with Joanna! Hehe - Pic credits to Joanna. |
| coconut ice-cream! I like it plain without any artificial/sweet toppings |
| YUMMYYYY |
| Lunch at SomTum for abt $45 for 4 pax. We had 2 ice-tea each! |
| mango tango-ed |
| oh i miss this! esp on a hot hot day! |



No comments:
Post a Comment