Monday, July 14, 2008

with love

Sunday went Msia! Its been like weeks i din go over already! I miss the food and shops there! As usual I was late meeting babyi. :P

Shopping wasn't tat great cos 2 of the shoes shop are DOWN for renovation. Totally sain. :(
Den I like a shoe from orange but was OutOfStock! sian again. Went over to plaza and bought 1 shoe. Finally I am please! :)

Thanks dear for driving me ard. :)

^ Yi's car was filled with warm air from the scorching sun, thus he open the car door to let the warm air out. I was quite bored so i started to take pics! Took some scenery pics also but lazy to post. :P
^ After plaza, went leisure mall for movie! Hellboy! not bad but not very impressing. I think Liz is very style! Hellboy's gun is damn cool and i din noe sea creature wear contact lens. but now i noe. :)^As usual we went to bowling center to slack b4 our show start. Haha.
^ its getting bored so we started taking pics.


^ Testing out the multi continuous shot. I rem ritz still haven send us the multi continuous shot of me, ying and marc doing the "千手观音" thingy. rOar! so long already!
^ went home after the movie and watch tv cos yi is not hungry yet. But i am hungry so we went to eat malay food. I think tis pic is cute! hahahaha! :P *drink milk horlicks*
^ yi was craving for maggie mee! i dunno why. he ordered maggie mee thr. fainted. i think he too rich, tat's y he eat maggie mee outside. :P^ oh this is my tom yum kuey tiow ! not bad! i like the kuey tiow best! and the green chilli is spicy one lo. ^ tats y i nd to take out EVERY of them, if not i will die thr.

next weekend i am gonna go over again! food food! i miss prata, nasi lemak, tom yum, bat kut teh! :P~

No comments: