I wanna blog, but i don't have anything specific to blog about. Life been too normal and yet peaceful and tranquil. Is it a good thing? ok I dunno~ I need retail therapy! Its been quite long I had my shopping. Hmmm, actually not. BUT I STILL ND TO SHOP! Alot of things already queuing up in my mind, I will bring u home one by one, don worry. :P
Sat was great! I get to know this little sweet girl, xuan xuan. She is sho cute! She even ask me to say "please" to her when she wan to play with me. I was stun at a moment but of cos I nv say please to her la. Phew~ I got brain one. Anyway, she is very smart and I LIKE HER! I started to miss her already. Will take pic with her when I have the chance. :)
I have been watching the past ANTM cycle like every weekend? Super nice. The great pictures they took is really amazing, stunning and interesting. Cycle 11 Ep 7, I'm waiting~~ :P
Oh ya, I got 1 ulcer in my mouth! Time to drink Tom Yum soup~~
No comments:
Post a Comment