Thursday, October 2, 2008

spell happy & lky tgt! :)

Seriously, life been pretty different after graduation. Not meeting my lovely LKY as often is still a pain to me! As we use to meet each other everyday! Projects time we see each other every minute! Slp in class, rot in sch, chiong work at yawen's place & roof terrence, copy during jap test(still can get C -.-), run after stephen choong, late almost every class, go jogging every thurs, make LKY puppet tgt etc etc!!
Whr on earth to find such fren man! hahahha! I miss sch, to be specific, i miss sch with LKY! awwwwwww :(

^ We are sad tat one is missing, we are sad when one have problems. Basically we affect each other feelings. You happy, I happy! :)

^ We cherish each other presence and we always look forward for meet ups! hehe!

^Oh, we went zoooooo tgt tooo! Polar Bear Polar Bear! Participated in crowbar and won sth tgt! MiniMox and toyfactory our baby! Make the most stunning LKY puppet tgt! "What is art? what is design?" We always change phone chain tgt too! Tamagochi, doughnuts etc! haha!

^After we graduate, we party like siao char bo~ Drink till face red red~ Dance like nv before! Crazy times~

^In front of mac, we took stupid and ugly pictures, BUT LIYING TOOK MORE! hahaha!

^Fusion, we snap like nth and Im glad that I took lots of photo with my polymates and of cos dear LKY! :)

^We went chalet and I dunno why, yawen and gerald and gary is always the last few! oh man! yawen yawen you still nd more pratice! hehe!

^I love to go "excursion" with LKY man! The fun we have, the crazy ideas of taking pics, the laughter and joy! Its so unforgetable! Esp when we lost in middle of dunno whr! haha! When is our next outing??? *anticipating*

^ 21st made memorable with them ard! Great helpers, Great friends! :) :P

^My clubbing khakis always! You drunk, I take care of you. I drunk, you take care of me. Its tat simple. :)

^Party party!!! Though unhappy things happen sometimes, im still glad to have them ard.

Of cos, we did more things tgt. Wait till I dig out more pics! haha
That's all for now! Enjoy recalling the sweet old memories gals! :P
Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: