Wednesday, October 29, 2008

image heavy


The Great Meet Up at Obar!

^We always head to obar and den we was like "huh obar again??!? Not sian?!?" but everytime we did enjoy ourselves.






Xuanxuan & Kayden & I-bought-princess-sticker-for-her!


^Spent hours pasting the princess sticker with her. Xuan xuan is very clever, she can name out all the princess names. Impressed. Anyway, she always say things that REALLY impress me.
^Her cute little brother was a gong gong one but cute one too! :)
^Do we look alike? Maybe the hair. haha!

Apple Uncle's Kawaii Baby Boy!

^ do kaisheng look like daddy? I bet he does look like one, young dad I mean. ha! Btw, I think apple uncle baby look like Tristan, somehow. haha =x
^ The baby was so bias, he only like guys to carry him, so bad. In the end I manage to carry him for like awhile?!? He is HEAVY. ^ I think we look like 1 family. haha!

Due to lolo advice, [I cant use too much brain cell, if nt temperature will rise] I kill some of my time editing and uploading sooooooooooooooooo many pics.
With the help of photoscape, I manage to finish it quite fast. hehe.. Enjoy~

No comments: