Thursday, October 30, 2008

struggling (not)

Its 3.06am now and I cant slp. I bet lolo is going to kill me after seeing this. I wonder how am I going to wake up and work later.

The flu just wouldn't go away.
Irritating.

Been reflecting and reflecting, I would love to pen down it here but well, I guess some thoughts are meant to be private. Alot of things to improve on, be it design, personality, communication, thinking etc.

Generally:

Life - It's simply unpredictable. You might be high up and in another min you might fall straight down.

Growing up -It's not as easy as I thought. When you grow up, alot of things will eventually fall on your back. Decisions to make, choices to make, problems start coming in, politics, financial issues, communications between ppl, stress, AGING etc. Whatever it is I am going to bed already, freaking 3.40am already.

Changes - It's not easy to adapt either.

The flu is still not going away. Damn.

stay healthy everyone!
ciao

No comments: