My long weekend can simply summaries in 3 words:
EAT, MAHJONG, SLP!
I realise J and me is TOO ON. Sat we went msia to eat very NICE fishball noodles, chendol and Goreng Pisang after tat. :)
Sunday we (J, me, kaiwei, kaisheng) went over to Changi Airport to have Popeye, den we went over to East Coast Road to have VERY nice Cheesecake, the cheesecaake cafe. Went Loyang to pray. Its dinner time and I felt like eating Msia food and we went home to take our passport and off we go to Msia to have famous Lor Mee, Fried bee hoon and Hokkien mee. Sounds nth special but we actually waited quite long for the seat and the food. TOO MUCH FOOD. I think I need to jog, SOON.
I lost $7.50 on Sat!
J and me manage to win $6 on Sun!
OH, TAT MEANS I STILL LOST! HOW SAD! Nvm..
Nice weather to slp today. :)

Oh, there's potluck, mahjong and present exchange at xy's place on 23rd. I wonder what should I bring. Hopefully this year xmas is better than last year. I NEED TO SHOP!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment