Friday, December 5, 2008

The Key : Balance

I really wish I have the time to share about 'Balance'. Because I feels that it is very crucial and yet ppl tend to forget the importance of balance and thus not applying them. Im not very good at it now but I hope I can be better in time.

Since I don have the time to elaborate much and I feels that the paragraph below can express my thoughts, I copy and paste it here to act as a reminder to me as well as my friends and readers out there. :)

"Try talking to someone everyday and they will be bored of you soon, try ignoring them for too long and they will forget you. No salt in a dish makes the dish tasteless, put lots of them in and the dish is horrible. No exercise gives you health problem, too much exercise damage your ligaments. I think I need no further elaboration and you should be able to get my point.
Moderation or rather balance is the key to obtaining optimum results in whatever you do."
-Quoted from J's blog.

So, have you been too slack? too gd to your gf/bf? too independent? too stubborn? too demanding? too hardworking? too mature? too self centered? etc etc...

I always think that too much of this and that is not good, too less of this and that dont work out as well. Therefore I think things should be JUST NICE, not too much, not too less.

What do you think?

No comments: