Oh well, I find that its abit strange to hold your bday party at Indochine, thou the place very style and all that. I din really like the idea, maybe its abit big and the groups are all over the place. As long as the bday gal likes it, im fine. Just abit strange.
Okay, I think it was fun to meet my most stupid/childish sec school mates again (rui, hong, stin) :x, thou I kenna scolded for skipping so many gatherings. HAHA! Paiseh ah! And they are really stupid, they even come up with the idea of wearing black whr the party theme is WHITE PARTY. Moreover, they bluff xy that they were quarreling and not going for the party etc. -.-
Okay, maybe they are 'entertaining'. Timbre after Indochine and Im glad J sent me home after because someone ps us last min. -.-
I will be busy for this week and I guess next week I can meet my lovliest gal! Finally! LKY! *beam*
No comments:
Post a Comment