


Im so sleepy now, really sleepy. And I got no mood to do anything other den slp, but I cant slp now. Not here. Whatever. I'm still very very sleepy.
Anyway, yest I had my advance birthday celebration with my loveliest girls, liying & yawen.
We went to eat steamboat at Novena area. It was awesome! It was our first time eating steamboat tgt. Prawns, crabs, chicken, pork, beef, sotong!, veggie, sushi, cakes, eclair, marshmallow fondue and many many more.
After, yawen kept asking me abt my iphone and of cos I showed her the phone and tell her whatever I felt abt iphone as she's considering weather to buy iphone anot. So, I think we were busily talking that I cant rem when liying went to get the bakerzin cake. I was suprised. A good plan I guess. And yawen, I really think you are in the right line, I got carried away while talking to u. Hahhaa, and I got a gift related to iphone too. It was a splendid celebration. Hilarious and crazy.
I blew the cake and secretly made a wish, teehee. And we ate the cake with chopstick, yes chopstick! Its very cool I guess, my first time. Seriously, I ate almost half of the cake.
Later we played memory game and old maid. I'm not an old maid throughout the game but I sucks at memory game. It's fair enough, haha.
I had fun even though someone malign me that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment