Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm back! :)

Hello all, I'm back from Batam. It was a short getaway on my bday. :)
A very nua trip. I like it. Nothing to worry, nothing to care abt.
Maybe because J planned it rather well! haha.. Thank you for the surprise present and the trip. :)

I received many many wishes that day, of cos when I got the Singtel line I tried to reply back. Sry if I din get to reply all. Anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes! :))


I love kids. I love their expressions.Thats the only thing I bought back from Batam, A Hello Kitty Alarm Clock. Don get me wrg, Im not a fan of Hello Kitty, I just need an alarm clock to prevent me from getting late to work. Though I think its not much of a help. LOL
The dunno what bridge, it was super WINDY there, I can hardly move my steps. I thought I will be blow away anytime. But the view there were specular.
This bridge remind me of fantastic 4 scene and I was quite amaze that Batam got such a New-York-like bridge. Ha!
This is wad I meant by WINDY! LOOK AT MY HAIR! OMG! I know I look hilarious like this.Anyway, we went to pray at KTM and I got a up up lot. :) And the resort there seem SO relaxing and beautiful that no one can resists from staying there.

Xuan xuan is such a sweet girl! She drew a-suppose-to-look-like-me drawings for my bday gift. It just brighten up my day whenever I sees it.
Xuan Xuan: "kaiteing jie jie the circle on the right side with 3 sticks is a bday cake for you!"
She told me that and I cant stop laughing. I really like her. :)
Another super WINDY shot.
Thank you J!

No comments: