Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Changing

"Income should exceed expenditures"
But why is my expenditures nearly exceed my income. Omg. I need to do some
financial planning NOW before I had a financial crisis later. Seriously, I think I overspent this month. Well done kt. Shall press a on hold button on my wish list(s) I guess. Hopefully NO more online shopping (for 5 days).

And for goodness sake, I am still coughing! Its been abt a mth plus already. Mentally tired + cough + bad weather in Singapore is driving me nuts. I used to look forward to lunch and all, but now no more, because the weather is so unpredictable and ridiculous. The bright evening sun is up high in the sky and at the same time raining heavily. What's happening to the weather, economy and the technology in the future, I really wonder.

Guess what, its March 2009 already. Its freaking scary how time whizzes past me, I cant imagine how I survive sitting in the office, facing the com for near a year. I amaze myself and what's more stunning is I feel unaccomplished from all this. I need to drive myself more, so much so much more to catch up.

I believe I have grow so much stronger after a year of graduation from NYP.

From breaking up with the man I once deeply love, got over him and move on till now I finally accept the guy who is always there for me. When I cry he lend me his shoulder, when I need help, he gave me constructive suggestions, when I cant sleep, he told me really-sleepy-bedtime-story, drove me ard and even don mind sending my girlfriend(s) home at such late timing, surprise me with stuffs on special occasions, always try to squeeze time for me even he's very busy with work, sensible thinking to guide and teach me alot of stuffs, able to bear with my childishness, temper and nonsense, he is no other but James Tan (J for short).

From not knowing what I want in life to sense sth that I want to achieve (tho not exactly knowing what yet) and slowly moving/figuring it out is as great as owning a Chanel bag. I know I'm slow but you know what, I'm happy enough to even move forward by a centimeters now.

Okay bye, I gotta slp already. Goodnight world.

No comments: