Actually I am looking forward to my not-cfm-taiwan trip in mid of this year. Hopefully I can visit my Taiwan's uncle, auntie and my adorable cousins as well! :)
If everything is cfm, I will buy a super gigantic luggage, those that I can place myself inside kind and is going to be in a BRIGHT colour (if I happen to find a gorgeous one) if not a plain BLACK will do (so it matches whatever outfits.) Haha, yes, I'm preparing to buy the whole Taiwan back, ok I'm dreaming. There's no wrong in preparing yourself actually, just in case there's alot to buy over there since is the summer sale? hehe! Every girls LOVE shopping be it online or offline or window! Haha
Okay, Im intending to grow back my long hair! I miss my long hair so much. :(
But, when I got my hair long, I would want it be shoulder length again. Girls are always like this, so I'm normal actually.
This 3 weeks has been a birthday celebration week for me, J's fren bday, J's bro bday and my boss bday. So after attending the first 2, I'm SO exhausted already that I skip my boss bday which was held at a very nice hotel!! So sry and wasted! And Wyn said it was SO FUN.
Anyway, I guess I'm heading to IT fair this weekend. NEW CAMERA! hehe
Alright, a recent pic of lil kayden with his new hairstyle. Shorter and cuter! hehe



No comments:
Post a Comment