Friday, March 13, 2009

Confessions of a Shophaholic MOVIE!!!

After reading the first book of Sophie Kinsella "Confessions of a Shopaholic" I started reading almost ALL of her novels (and I bought them all, the whole collection!!) which includes:

-Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
-Shopaholic Ties the Knot
-Can You Keep a Secret?
-The Undomestic Goddess
-Shopaholic & Sister
-Shopaholic & Baby
-Remember Me?
-Confessions of a Shopaholic

Yes, it is THAT addicting and her novels are so funny, sometimes ridiculous, unexpected, exaggerating and INSPIRING! Yea, inspire YOU to shop! Those designer labels especially! (but that apply when you have that MAGIC CARD! hehe)

And now, the bestselling novels that every girl likes (i think so) is launching in cinema!
This is the movie trailer for "Confessions of a Shopaholic" starring Isla Fisher as Becky Bloomwood. It's hilarious and I cant wait to see it in big screen, hopefully is not that disappointing! haha

Tml I am going to Taboo to win this goodies! LOL! Is not that I need any of them but I'm a fan of Sophie Kinsella's novels!! Wish me luck in answering the question! LOL! And the goodie bag will includes 1 pair of premiere tickets on 16 Mar 2009!! (The actual launch of the movie is on 26 Mar) OMG, I think I'm insane!

No comments: