Friday, March 20, 2009

FEVER / COUGH / FLU / 'BAKING'

I am sick. My nose was really RED ytd. I sneeze every 10 sec or maybe lesser (whr ying cough every 10 sec or lesser.) lol. Must be the alcohol, bad weather and lack of slp.

Anyway I am blogging now bcos I just took my Polclinic Q no and it was hell lot of ppl in front of me. My Q number is 2559, the last number on the screen is 2447. So, there's abt 112 ppl in front of me whr there's only 3 rooms serving. Happily, I went home and only intend to head back like 1.5 hr later as the clinic was just a 10 mins or less walk from my hse. BUT how come so many ppl SICK! ....

Alright, some pictures. That day, kaisin tried to bake double chocolate chip cookie and SHE FAILED! LAUGH THE HELL OUT OF ME. But it's ok I had fun taking pictures and disturbing them.




I'm feeling so warm!! :(

No comments: