I have been drinking coffee nowadays to keep my days going. Apparently I have been sleeping really late at night. Chatting on the phone of cos, I think I am not that kind that will sacrifice my beauty slp on work! Which is horribly bad!
I changed, I used to be very lazy in having a conversation with someone but nowadays, I HAVE BEEN TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING. OMG. Its a good sign I guess and I enjoy talking to my close friends and J.
So, now I am trying to learn to talk to ppl whom I am not so close with, finding a relevant topic to start / break the ice is hard! Hopefully I can get the gist of it soon. :)
YOU KNOW WHAT, I seriously think my best fren, huijuin is damn cool. She just shared a news to me. She bought over her aunt car!! Tho is a 2nd hand but its good enough to own a car at the age of 22. SO COOL!
And, she was saying, if I head to msia, she can drive me ard!! Omg! I would love to. Shamefully, I got license for 3 yrs + or 4 but I haven been driving and have yet to convert my license. I AM SO LAZY!!! But well to think of J can drive me ard I am MORE lazy to convert my license. HAHAHHAA
I even scare the hell out of J when he let me drove his car the other day, nearly bang onto a parked car nearby my hse parking lot [ bcos I turned SO damn slow back. :( ]
Y cant I stop browsing at those spree site. ITS A SIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment