Sunday 29 03 2009
Its not easy to prep a wedding, so much work!!!
Photo shoots, wedding ceremony, wedding dinner, door gifts, food tasting, invitations list, ROM and of cos a lot more preparations work! So much decisions involve. Whatever it is, Chris from AGS finally got married! Another chapter of life!
The bride, so pretty! I bet every bride look extremely gorgeous on that special day! :) Too bad, I din manage to snap the picture of the couples.
The wedding dinner was held at Marriott, the hotel beside Tangs. Food was not bad (but not that great), I like the unagi & dessert. Service was not bad either, though the waiter & waitress were foreigners but they are polite and friendly, at least not clumsy. Overall, I enjoyed myself and feel so happy that Chris finally married the women he love. :)
I have not been feeling very well this few days. My temperature is slightly high ( 37.3 degree ) and it remain there for a few days already! Besides that, I have difficulties in sleeping, I will wake up in the middle of night kind. Weak! I’m so weak. Omg! After I had my chicken pox last year, my health weaken. Or is it the alcohol? Oh no, I think I need more calcium, vitamins and quality rest. In the month of March, I took 2 Mcs already! [Its my record other then the 14 days chicken pox Mcs.]
Take care everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment