Monday, May 4, 2009

BYE SINGPOAREEEE

Its 6am right now, and I cant slp. I need to wake up at 8am later. I bet I will snore like a pig in the plane later. Really. I think I had tooooooooooo much slp in the day and tooooooo much nap in the evening-night time + too much teh bing / ice chino at the prata shop. Perhaps, + a little excitment in me that I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE SG.

What I am doing now:
  • Drinking bird nest
  • Loading ANTM Cycle 12 Ep11
  • Blog rolling
  • Facebook-ing
  • Blogging (its obvious)
  • Can't wait for the time to strike 8, den I can go bathe
What I am doing just now:
  • had prata at woodgrove + too much teh bing
  • did KOSE mask with bro and J (and we even took pictures! we look like 3 balls of abnn I cant wait to upload the hilarious shots of us but I am lazy to connect my iphone to my laptop now.)
  • had a DOTA session with bro. I suck at DOTA. WHY?!? :(
  • had super long chatting session with sis, bro and J before I left for Taiwan (while packing my luggage)
  • very reluctantly accept sis/bro wishlist. (evil, ask me buy so much stuffs at Taiwan! zzz)
I will be back on 9th May, Sat 7:30pm.
Stay tune for the blog post on J's bday and the Prada wallet I bought for him.
Of cos, the Taiwan trip. :)

Horray for the 5 days of leave! :)
Bye peeps.

Meanwhile, love and pamper yourself! :>
xoxo

No comments: