----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM BACK FROM TAIWAN!! :]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Mother's day
Before I actually start on my Taiwan trip post. I would like to recommend a very nice Italian restaurant located at Changi with nice sea view. [Pls go there during daytime to get the sea view! And if you are interested to go there to dine pls ask me for the details. Price: VERY reasonable even though the restaurant was located in a Hotel.]
Their Crab meat linguine was superb. And if you are a lazy bum who loves to savour crab but lazy to remove the shells (like me) you would definitely love this dish. BECAUSE THEY SERVE FAT JUICY CRAB MEAT ONLY- NO SHELLS! If I'm not wrong it cost abt $26.90 only. Sry, no pics for this dish, I was too busy savoring the crab meat. hehe (Pls order white wine to go along, it taste even better! :D)
Their pizza is nice too! Very big, crust was abit thinner den the usual one but I think its just nice for me. Price: $22++ (cant remember)
This was their Mother's day special appetizer. Mini lobster in white wine sauce. Very fresh and sweet. YUMS! This cost abt $28+, which was more expensive den our 2 main course.
Lastly, we had tiramisu for dessert. Total we spend abt $121 for 3 pax. I think its pretty worth it, bcos they serve quite a big portion of food.
the sea view from our table
J's mum is so happy tat day. After, we went to msia and join my family to eat, my mum was a happy mummy tat day too. haha!Happy KOSE mask day!
Due to J's 'businessman image' I actually cropped J's black head out, he was so hilarious looking with a clip on his fringe. Really! So, that was my brother and me. DO WE LOOK CUTE? LOLKOSE white mask is superb! Even J is addicted to it and even nag me to do for him during our stay at Taiwan.
You can purchase it at all deparment stores. Price:$30, I got it for $18 as there's some promotion tat time.Happy bday J
Actually we went to dine at the same Italian restaurant on the eve of his bday. The night view thr sucks. So, we went again on Mother's day for compensation. Den on the bday itself, we have dinner with J's secondary school classmate at some random steamboat restaurant @ Vivo. It sucks, very few variety and the crab/prawns are not fresh. Later we went to party world for drinks, dice game and singing. I dont sing but I enjoy listening! haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment