We Q-ed for 1.5 hours. YES! 1.5 hours with heels + no air-con + no chair. Can you imagine how shagged we look before entering the club? RIDICULOUS.
Well, Butter do have a better crowd + cute bartender (DAVE- tt got so jealous when jy was placing the order with him! HAHAHA) + bigger place. Maybe that explain why everyone is swarming to the new Butter.
Guess wad, I finally meet kim seah @ club. Hahahaha. Totally unexpected! When I saw him, I kept complain about the Q and everything. He was laughing at me because he got there at 9pm - no Q. Yikes!
Effie was drunk pretty fast, hope she don't have a bad hangover. Anyway, I was so angry with this gal at the toilet! SHE STEPPED ON MY TOE WITH HEELS. It was so painful and I bet the blue black will appear sooner or later, because I can still feel the pain. GOD. She still can say "Sorry, it was a hard step." I'm glad she knows. -.-


No comments:
Post a Comment