Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My bf knows MAGIC

Daddy and mummy went on a 9 day trip to ... China (again!?)

The hse is still pretty okay I would say. Not veryyy messy yet. Maybe my room is ... or perhaps my room is always messy. Whatever.

Tat day, daddy let J drove his car to the airport. What a rare phenomenon!!
Daddy NV let anyone drive his car before 'cept for my mum, his wife. Not even me, okay maybe once when I just got my car license (which was ages ago, I still rem it's a Honda Civic)

Anyway, J felt pretty honored and glad that my dad trust him. You better treat her daughter well! hahahhaahhaha.

Seriously, I think both daddy and mummy love my bf. They treat him super well! i.e.) Some things they told him that I don't even know! + Daddy even offered his car to J if he needs it when he's away. (!!!)

I hope they come home soon! Sound and safe.

No comments: