Monday, July 6, 2009

Cabana

Yes, I went drinking again. Its a-so-bad-for-health-activity-on-a-lovely-sat-night.

Before that we bought dvd (The wedding game, which we nv watch before) home because we couldn't get the damn ticket for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Oh well, the wedding game is really a SG production. So 'kiasu' that every sponsers name/product appear almost everywhere in the flim. Which really pissed us off.

Seriously, how did Fann wong look so bloody young in the flim and Ultimatum. Botox?

Anyway, we finally caught Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the next day. To summarise the flim: the effects cool, Megan Fox hot, love the Audi, big production but the fighting scene messy, robots everywhere leh.

Back to drinking at Cabana:

I was SO stone when I saw that GIGANTIC CHIVAS on the table when I arrived. Rm1650 each. They ordered 2 bottle of that. Crazy!!! Look at the coke and compare the size to the Chivas.

We had a very spacious lvl 2 space, overlooking the dace floor and the crowd below like some VIP. hahaa2 birthday boy + 1 birthday gal

No comments: